Monday, March 5, 2012

give people a fresh feeling of hope and new life


Walk The Light: "I began to feel like my true passion was in music and performing on stage/in front of people. Music has always been a part of my life. I was a big musical theater guy in high school and decided to go to school for acting because I loved the stage and thought it would go hand-in-hand with acting for the camera, but it didn't. It didn't allow me to embrace myself or the story I wanted to tell. It didn't allow for creativity and I love the creativity in songwriting. I started writing in high school and had kept it up as a hobby. Toward the end of college, I knew I just had to pursue it." Following the call of his heart, Cameron moved to Dallas after graduating in May 2010. Drawing inspiration from love, the people in his life, and music of all kinds, Cameron hopes that he can "give people a fresh feeling of hope and new life." "I hope my music, my sound, and my message gets you pumped in a way that is rejuvenating and inspiring. I hope that you can relate to the stories I tell and are "motivated and stirred to tell your own stories." "Art is passion" (Cameron Ernst, a "small-town boy from Andover, Kansas").


Our Stage: Cameron Ernst is a new artist with a catchy, piano pop sound. Filled with metaphors and cleverly crafted lyrics, Cameron’s songs are sure to captivate and expose listeners to an innocent truth in which he sees the world. His power vocals and addicting melodies combined with his sincere lyrics create a new sound that is candy to the ear and moving to the heart. Originally a small town boy from Kansas, Cameron now lives in Dallas where he is chasing his dream 24/7, working diligently to get his music heard. Cameron is constantly writing, looking for opportunities to perform and looking for management/indie label representation/production assistance. Cameron’s captivating vocals and addicting song melodies combined with his charming personality provides an unforgettable performance and puts him in a league of his own as one of the few genuine and talented artists out there (About Cameron Ernst).

RELATED READING:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Bullying is an abusive treatment, the use of force or coercion to affect others, particularly when habitual and involving an imbalance of power. It may involve verbal harassment, physical assault or coercion and may be directed persistently towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability. The "imbalance of power" may be social power and/or physical power. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "targeted individual" (Wikipedia).