Saturday, June 30, 2012

bitten by a werewolf


Portrait Magazine: "...The ups are definitely meeting new people, going places, bragging that you got to meet Jennifer Lopez and Arnold Swartznagger, The downs are probably the auditioning process, because that usually takes awhile, traveling, cause you always get pretty tired...There was one scene that I had to do, where I had to rap. It was pretty embarrassing to me, cause I’m not that good at it...Probably one of the coolest people I’ve ever met was Richard Leycock, He was on the Tv Show called Doc. He played my step dad in that show, and also I really like Jennifer Lopez, she’s really cool. She taught me a lot, she helped me with my acting...A few days ago I got a fan letter in the mail from South Africa, and they said that they love my work, and they are a huge fan, and they wanted me to send and autographed picture to them. ..I got a little bored, and I was traveling a lot. Canada, New York, Mexico. But now I have a job for a TV show that’s about 20 minutes away from my house, so I have the chance to go to school...Ocassionally, sometimes my mom will go on the fan message boards, and read them to me. My mom just created, TylerGPosey.com...I hang out with a lot of my friends, I audition a lot for a lot of movies and TV shows, I snowboard, watch a lot of movies, I surf in the summer. I love extreme sports. I used to be good at skate boarding. But I stopped when school started..." (Tyler Posey Interview)


Tyler Garcia Posey (born October 18, 1991) is an American actor and musician. Tyler is best known for his role as Scott McCall in MTV's show Teen Wolf. Posey was born in Santa Monica, California, the son of actor John Posey. He lives in Valencia, California, and has two brothers, Jesse and Derek. His heritage is Mexican (on his mother's side), and Irish, Scottish, English, and American Indian. He attended Hart High School in Santa Clarita, California (Wikipedia).


Teen Wolf is an American television series that currently airs on MTV, and in reruns on TeenNick. The series premiered on June 5, 2011, following the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. Teen Wolf is a supernatural drama series that follows Scott McCall (Tyler Posey), a high school student and social outcast who is bitten by a werewolf while wandering in the woods. Scott attempts to maintain a normal life, keeping the fact of his being a "werewolf" secret from everyone, with the exception of his best friend Stiles Stilinski (Dylan O'Brien), who helps him through the changes in his life and body, and another mysterious werewolf, Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin). The series received a generally positive response from critics, earning a score of 61 out of 100 on review site Metacritic. The show's premiere drew in a total of 2.18 million viewers. The show has been renewed for a second season. In the UK & Ireland it's airing on Sky Living and in Canada on MuchMusic (Wikipedia).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Bullying is an abusive treatment, the use of force or coercion to affect others, particularly when habitual and involving an imbalance of power. It may involve verbal harassment, physical assault or coercion and may be directed persistently towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability. The "imbalance of power" may be social power and/or physical power. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "targeted individual" (Wikipedia).